Have you ever forgotten your machine password and could not gain access? There is a simple (but dangerous) way to Unlock Your Apple Mac Computer…
When you research this issue on the Internet, you will find the Apple Support Groups discussing a variety of ways to do this, whereby some are successful and some are not.
The correct, effective and All American Solutions way to do this is by doing the following:
1) Turn the computer off.
2) Restart the computer and at the same time hold down the “Command and R Keys together”. Keep holding them down (possibly for several minutes depending on the model of your MAC Computer and however long it takes to boot) until the “Apple Logo” appears.
3) You will then be at the Apple “Utility”. BE VERY CAREFUL HERE, DOING SOMETHING WRONG NOW COULD PERMANENTLY ERASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER! You could even erase the operating system which would prevent you from using the computer again without sending it into Apple for Repair. However, under this circumstance, ALL OF YOU DATA WOULD BE PERMANENTLY DELETED unless you had backed it up to an external hard drive using Apple’s Utility called “Time Machine” .
4) Go to the “Utility” option at the top left of your screen and select “Terminal”.
5) Terminal will give you a small dark (probably black) box with a line and a “colon” at the end with a flashing cursor.
6) Type “resetpassword” in one word , all lower case with NO spaces.
7) An option will appear which allows you to reset your password and asks you to type it twice.
8) Carefully choose and type in your password on both lines which requests it. This time, WRITE IT DOWN in a small spiral notebook which you should have for all of your passwords and store it in a safe place so this does not happen again.
You have successfully reset your password on any MAC.
Now, how do we know the correct way to perform this procedure when the “techies” on the Internet in the Apple User Groups which support each other don’t?
Because at All American Solutions, we are the Pro’s!
All of our Technicians are.com Military Veterans, Certified Computer and Computer Network Technicians and know their “stuff” like the back of their hands.
If you are uncomfortable performing a delicate procedure like this yourself, you can simply call.com and we will do it for you.
Anytime we perform a computer repair, we always perform a full computer “Optimization”. This means that we “clean the junk out of the computer” resulting in a noticeable increase in performance.
Depending on how many Web Sites you visit and if you download any programs or games, a computer optimization should be performed every year to keep your computer running at it’s best.
Whatever is wrong with your computer, whether it is an Apple MAC or a Windows Computer, you can call All American Solutions and we can fix it for you!
We are so good at what we do, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Call.com at 888-246-9990.
What do you have to lose?
Go American! Go All American Solutions!